<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8047458?origin\x3dhttp://babyboiz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, September 03, 2010

Okay This Is Older :D


This Was Taken Yesterday Before Going KTV :D


Darrick Yeo & His 5 Gays


He Hugged The Wrong Person :<


Gay Again :<



Hellos everybody
Angela here

This sucky Darrick Yeo don't want to update
And this blog was like already dead for 2 years
Despite of all my nagging
He still don't want to update

Uploaded some pictures taken recently
Yes yes he'd grown much fatter
Because everyday eat nice food with me lols

So I'm here to update 2 years later

Okay let's start blogging about his life now

He'd survived through the tough and yet fun army days
Struggled through with my family problems
Start working for his Dad
Being by my side when I had conflict with friends and was left alone
Seen through the horrible days with me
When I'm having my O's and was so damn demoralized
Seen me graduated from secondary school
He was there with me when I'm disheartened
Because I can't enter the Polytechnic courses I desired
Seen me make new friends and was happy
He'd opened his eyes to see the world
Repeatedly saying that it's stress when he started working
Because he'd no qualification of anything
Just an N'level certificate
He regretted for not studying hard enough
Afterall he'd grown up
So he decided to go back to school
And I'm happy

Many things had happened
Up & down

He's currently studying right now
While working for his Dad as well
Mr Darrick Yeo had grown up
The age written on the right hand side --->
20 years old is fake one
He's 22 now lols

It really seems so fast
2 years had past just like that

Still remember the day
When I 1st met him
He's so sweet but sucks once in a while ops
^-^

Blogged @ 9/03/2010 01:17:00 AM
Don't let me go -